Join Our Team!
|To apply for a position, please send your resume:
Email Word or PDF: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (508) 653-6672
Mail: Conigliaro Industries, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
701 Waverly Street
Framingham, MA 01702
Resale Center Manager
Job Posting Number: 2005-0001
Job Summary: The Resale Center Manager works as the manager/operator of our newest division - a Resale/Bargain Center co-located with our Recycling and Manufacturing Facility.
The Resale/Bargain Center will be a traditional bricks and mortar outlet which will offer for sale:
Conigliaro Industries' existing line of recycled-content products
Surplus building materials, machinery, electronics and other resaleable items flowing through our recycling facility
Other recycled-content and environmentally friendly products manufactured by others
Conigliaro Industries' premium items
Tours of the facility
In addition, the Resale Center Manager shall be responsible for offering all of the above on Ebay and other Material Exchange Sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Above all else - Execute - increase bottom line sales results.
- Develop an overall program focused on improving upon our core competencies and introducing them to existing and new market segments.
- Promote the corporate identity of Conigliaro Industries through new Retail medium.
- Develop, implement and maintain ongoing postcard and other marketing mailing campaigns.
- Develop, implement and maintain Ebay postings for all retail offerings
- Insure all team members are made aware of, and achieve, performance goals required to insure their success.
- Insure all team members adhere to standards when letter writing and sending literature to prospective clients so as to guarantee a professional and standardized impression of the company.
- Insure all team members utilize company web-based systems for sales tracking, quoting, letter writing, and follow-up.
- Develop, implement and maintain monthly sales tracking systems, including but not limited to sales reports, commission reports, sales pipeline forecast reports, attrition reports, referral reports, etc.
- Work with team members and president to compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, aged leads, former customers, associations and other sources.
- Maintain and improve sales displays, sales books, case studies, samples and catalogs.
- Plan and execute monthly staff meetings.
- Brief president on sales activities on a daily basis.
- Institute and maintain a scheduled formalized performance review process for all team members.
- Provide all team members with ongoing informal feedback regarding their performance, both good and bad.
- Develop, implement and maintain a formalized team member reward program.
- Work with president to insure all performing team members receive appropriate financial compensation and professional satisfaction.
- Research new leads. Perform prospecting activities for large potential clients, including internet research, phone calls, meetings.
- Work with president to develop, implement and continually improve tactical and strategic sales plans, including plans for immediate, one year, five year and ten year timeframes.
- Work with president to insure ongoing review of existing market segmented pricing models to insure alignment with the market, competition and our goal of achieving the best possible margin.
- Work closely with team members, Operations and Engineering to accurately estimate date of service or product delivery to customer, based on knowledge of firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Help team members overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Help team members emphasize salable features, quotes prices and credit terms and prepare sales orders for orders obtained.
- Insure team members continually build and maintain client relationships.
- Review, as needed, all team-member-prepared letters, price quotations and other written correspondence to insure professional appearance and alignment with company goals and strategies.
- Insure that all team members maintain a productive day with telephone calls, customer services, literature fulfillment's, faxes etc.
- Develop and help team members follow scripts for each product offering and update scripts as learnings increase.
- Insure that all team members maintain an accurate and up-to-date database for each account, including entering new prospect and customer data and other sales data using our web-based system.
- Insure all team members prepare reports of business transactions and keep accurate expense reports.
- Communicate issues, learnings and suggestions as an active team member of the Management Team.
- Provide and insure that all team members provide Conigliaro Industries' customers and other Conigliaro Industries colleagues with professional, accurate and timely responses.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with services and products.
- Provide information for sales tools/literature such as customer testimonials.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Four year College degree is required.
- Should possess a minimum of 5 years Management and Sales experience. Should possess telephone skills as related to sales, client service, client support and marketing. Computer literacy a must - experience with Windows, ACT!, WordPerfect, MS Word and Internet Navigation required.
- Experience with Engineering, Environmental Services and Products desirable, but not required.
- Open and constructive communication with team and supervisor.
- Willingness to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to have pre-determined goals and work effectively through all situations.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to resolve conflicts.
- Demonstrates a professional rapport with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to write professional letters.
- Demonstrates a persistent, aggressive and productive approach to sales.
- Ability to remain focused on objectives.
- Ability to ask for and make the sale.
Conigliaro Industries is the most award winning recycling and recycled-content products manufacturing company in New England. We have been recognized as a leader in our field by organizations such as MassRecycle, Mass Audubon, the Worcester Business Journal, the Governor’s Office, the Department of Environmental Protection and the Metrowest Chamber of Commerce. Conigliaro Industries saves our customers money, helps them meet their environmental goals and helps them meet or beat recycling rules and regulations. As more and more landfills close, the need for our services is everywhere. Conigliaro Industries’ products are cost-effective and more environmentally beneficial than their “virgin” counterparts.
We offer a competitive salary and sales commissions, as well as benefits and a Simple IRA Plan. Work with a winning team. Help the environment. Join the Best Recycling Company in America!
For More information about our Total Recycling Services
For More information about Conigliaro Industries’ Recycled-Content Product Line:
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. When sending cover letter and resume, please attach it in Word or PDF format AND embed it in the text of your reply. If necessary, you may also fax your resume to our Sales Group at (508) 653-6672.
Conigliaro Industries, Inc.
Total Recycling Services
701 Waverly Street
Framingham, MA 01702
(888) CONIG - 25, fax (508) 653-6672